- Letter to parents 26th June 2020
- School response to homelearning questions
- Letter to parents 24th June 2020
- Safeguarding Letter April 2020
- Wider Reopening of School -1st June 2020
- Year 6 children - please see individual letters for more information as to grouping and dates your child/ren will be attending school.
- Reception and Year 1 children - we are currently preparing and sorting out timetables and groups for both year groups. Individual letters confirming which group your child will be in and which days they will be attending school will follow.
- Home learning tasks will continue to be set each week and accessed per year group on the Home Learning Page of this website.
- If you have questions, please email the school office on email@example.com. Please be aware that the school is only operating a skeleton staff and while we will get back to you, it may not be immediately.
- Thank you for all your support during this difficult time. We hope you all stay safe and well and we look forward to the time when we can resume normal school operation.
- Coronavirus Guidance
- Christ Church School Risk Assement for Re-Opening following covid outbreak 2.6.20.pdf
We are looking forward to welcoming you to our school.
School is currently only open to key worker children, Reception, Year 1 and Year 6.
Families who have accepted a place at our school via the Bristol City Council website have all had an email from us now with Googleforms to complete.
Please understand we are in a period of uncertainty, but we are here and we will ensure that you receive all of the information that you will need prior to your child starting with us.
If you need to make contact with us please email the school office: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will reply when we are able to. Please do NOT leave an answerphone message.
8th January, 2020
19th December, 2019
18th December, 2019
17th December, 2019
17th December, 2019