3TC - 19/20
Welcome back to all the children, parents and carers, brothers, sisters, cats and dogs. I hope you have had a terrific summer break and ample time to relax, unwind and enjoy the company of friends and family. As always, the summer holidays have flashed past within the blink of an eye. However, do not fret - 3TC have an incredibly exciting year ahead of them as they embark on their first steps of key stage 2!
Already the children have created a class charter so that our class is a fun, fair and happy place to learn. It reads as follows:
- Teamwork makes the dream work – we co-operate with everyone.
- Respect your classroom and your friends.
- Be honest with your learning – mistakes are proof we are learning.
- Be positive and resilient – nothing is impossible to those that try.
- Happiness spreads – our happiness will help others feel happy too!
As we aim to really encourage the children's independence this year, we expect pupils to take responsibility in ensuring their homework is complete and their P.E is in school. Homework goes out on Friday and is expected the following Thursday. Our current P.E timetable is on Monday and Tuesday afternoons.
We are all looking forward to an excellent year in 3TC! I am always available at the end of the day for a brief chat, if you wish to have a longer discussion I am more than happy to schedule a meeting for a future date.