- Christ Church School Risk Assessment for September Opening
- Activities, Information, Support for Families Bulletin - Families in Focus
- Letter to children re Shuffle Up
- Yr6 Leaver's Farewell
- Welcome to Google Classroom
- Letter to parents 26th June 2020
- School response to homelearning questions
- Letter to parents 24th June 2020
- Safeguarding Letter April 2020
- Wider Reopening of School -1st June 2020
- Year 6 children - please see individual letters for more information as to grouping and dates your child/ren will be attending school.
- Reception and Year 1 children - we are currently preparing and sorting out timetables and groups for both year groups. Individual letters confirming which group your child will be in and which days they will be attending school will follow.
- Home learning tasks will continue to be set each week and accessed per year group on the Home Learning Page of this website.
- If you have questions, please email the school office on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be aware that the school is only operating a skeleton staff and while we will get back to you, it may not be immediately.
- Thank you for all your support during this difficult time. We hope you all stay safe and well and we look forward to the time when we can resume normal school operation.
- Coronavirus Guidance
- Christ Church School Risk Assement for Re-Opening following covid outbreak 2.6.20.pdf
We are looking forward to welcoming you to our school.
School is currently only open to key worker children, Reception, Year 1 and Year 6.
Welcome to all the families who have accepted a place at our school via the Bristol City Council website.
We have sent you all an email with key information do please contact the school office if you have not received this email. You will soon be receiving in the post details of start dates and a timetable for when your child will be attending school in September.
If you need to make contact with us please email the school office: email@example.com and we will reply when we are able to.